Sayuri Komachi is no ordinary librarian. Sensing exactly what someone is searching for in life, she provides just the book recommendation to help them find it.
In this uplifting book, we meet five of Sayuri's customers, each at a different crossroads-
- the restless retail assistant eager to pick up new skills
- the mother faced with a demotion at work after maternity leave
- the conscientious accountant who yearns to open an antique store
- the gifted young manga artist in search of motivation
- the recently retired salaryman on a quest for newfound purpose
Can she help them find what they are looking for?
What You Are Looking For is in the Library is about the magic of community libraries and the discovery of connection. Already loved by thousands of readers all over the world, this inspirational tale shows how, by listening to our hearts, seizing opportunity and reaching out, we too can fulfil our long-held dreams.
Which book will you recommend?