Recipes Passed Down is a lovely journal to record all those treasured and delicious recipes that have been passed down through your family and special friends. Creating an heirloom recipe book in your handwriting or the handwriting of your loved ones keeping memories alive through cooking and eating your favourite dishes.
Featuring a contents page to easily find your 96 recipes. One recipe to a page with the following sections: name of recipe, who recipe is from, history of recipe, tips and advice, ingredients and method. Great kitchen tea, engagement or wedding gift.
- Beautiful linen hard cover, case bound with an embossed title and spine
- 120gsm paper stock internal pages (FSC)
- 96 pages / Space for 94 recipes
- Flat lay binding
- Contents page to fill with your recipe names with page numbers to easily refer to
- Illustrated end papers
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
210 x 285 x 13mm