A super-practical guide to cleaning up your admin load and freeing up head space.
You have no idea what's for dinner tonight. You need a gift for that party next week. You still haven't consolidated your super. You're out of contract on your phone and paying who knows what. Those cupboards won't declutter themselves. The kids need a plan for the next school holidays. It's time to get the gutters cleaned. You still haven't made a will.
Sound familiar? Then this is the life admin guide you've been waiting for.
Life admin can't be eliminated but it can be minimised, automated and better shared within families.
This no-nonsense book:
- Outlines a clear system to transform your life admin into managed order
- Helps you share the mental load with others
- Gives you game-changing tools and small practical steps to follow
- Breaks down life admin into Two Minutes Too Easy, Ten Minute Time Killer or Hour of Power tasks
- Shows you the fastest ways to shop around for new providers
- Lets you focus on your major pain points or do a complete life admin makeover
Working parents Mia and Dinah have marshalled their professional expertise in innovation, finance, design thinking and operations to research best practices, trial the tech and craft the most efficient processes to optimise their own life admin. The result? No more overwhelm, way more spare time and thousands of dollars saved.
Now it's your turn.